Friday, August 21, 2009

Show us Your Life - Baby Showers

Kellys Korner is having her special show us your life baby shower this week. Check it out in her blog. The last baby shower I threw was for my twin sister. She had a little girl. So needless to say, everything was pink! I had fun with it. I attempted to make little cheesecake bites. They were good but didn't turn out very pretty. I ordered the cake from a local bakery and my mom made some candles with my niece's monnogram. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures. But here are some.


Everyone loved the cake!

My mom decorated the candles.

The grub! The food was yummy.

6 comments:

  1. Yum! Showers with good food are worth their weight in gold. Love the candles!
    Mrs. Petrie @ casapetrie.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun shower! :) I can't believe it was a year ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that cake. What did it taste like?

    And the candles are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never gotten to throw one, but the day I get to- I have some ideas!!!

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete